Safety Data Sheets
Safety Data Sheets (formerly called Material Safety Data Sheets) are provided by chemical manufacturers and contain useful information about exposure limits, potential hazards, and selection of appropriate containment equipment and personal protective equipment. EH&S provides online access to these sheets so that individual labs do not need to keep extensive paper copies on hand. Please note that some of these resources are only available from the WU domain.
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS)
- CCOHS provides access to extensive databases of Safety Data Sheets and toxicology information. These resources are only available from within the WU domain.
- This link encompasses the current MSDS & FTSS, CHEMINFO, CHEMpendium, HSELINE, NIOSHTIC, and RTECs links since they all pointed to the same place anyway.
- International Labour Office Encyclopaedia of Occupational Health and Safety
- Comprehensive, timely and accurate coverage of the core allied fields encompassing occupational health and safety. With contributions by internationally renowned experts, this one-stop reference provides jargon-free answers to the most critical questions involving health and safety in the workplace.
- Manufacturer’s Online Resources
- Government Resources